happy tuesday ladies and gents! this week has been so long already..i guess that’s what happens when you have something to look forward to. we have a home football game this weekend, next weekend i get to go home and do all sorts of fun stuff, and in two weeks from today i’ll be headed back to dallas to get on a plane to the big apple!!
this semester has already been so much fun and the list of potential adventure just keeps growing.
life is so good. god is so good.
i just wanted to update y’all on some of my favorites right now.
i swear i always think i do these posts more often than i do. i’m pretty sure the last one i did was like back in the beginning of the year!
so let’s jump right on in and i’ll chit chat a little bit about these things in order. 🙂
1. i bought these ‘carrie’ shorts
a few weeks ago and they are already a favorite. they’re light and comfy and BONUS they have a pocket on the back (which has actually come in so handy at the gym). plus, the two-tone speckled pattern is pretty sweet too.
2. a new starbucks drink…didn’t see that one coming did you? 😉
while i take credit for initiating the spread of this drink in my neck of the woods, the real creator is nikki blackketter, and i thank her SO MUCH.
what is it you ask? well let me tell you.
tell this to your barista: triple shot of ristretto, over ice, in a tall cup with two pumps of white mocha and a splash of milk
SO YUMMY. SO CHEAP. SO MUCH ENERGY. 😛
3. i know i shared this madewell look with y’all last week, but every since i got these sunnies i can’t stop wearing them. i’m not usually a fan of lenses you can see through but i think the shape and frames is what i like so much about them. you can snag them here
4. IT’S FINALLY FREAKIN FALL. so to celebrate of course i went out and bought all the fall candles from bath & body works…okay not all, just my three favorites (flannel, leaves and mahogany teakwood). i’m not sure why but they were on sale for $12.50 a piece (which is a steal if you know anything about b&bw), and i just know i’m going to regret not buying three leaves candles instead. IT’S MY ALL TIME FAVORITE.
oh gosh, i swear i’m not a typical white girl.
5. last but not least, the favorite confirming that i am your typical white girl…the kylie cosmetics lip kit in ginger. it’s seriously one of the best colors she’s ever released. i know so many girls that have this color. they all have varying skin tones/hair color/eye color and it looks fab on all of them. it’s literally a universal shade.
so if you’ve never purchased one because of your indecisiveness (they’re all gorgeous i know), pick this one. i promise you won’t be disappointed.
well, that’s it lovebugs! five recent favorites that i’ve been using/wearing/drinking over and over again. try them if you haven’t!
i’m going back to watching LOST now…