honey, i’m hooommmmeeee!
just kidding there was no one waiting on me back home in stilly, but that’s why i have you guys right? 😉
i don’t know how i’m going to contain myself as i write this post, because this past week was so full of fun!! i guess i’ll just give you a quick, day-by-day run down of the week.
oh! and don’t miss out on the little spring break trailer i guess you could call it down below.
because sometimes pictures just aren’t enough. 🙂
– two of my girlfriends and i flew out to miami to meet up with our roadtripping friends at the port
– got off the boat super early in nassau!
– explored downtown nassau, the straw market, and junkanoo beach
( if you’re going to nassau, you should skip junkanoo and pay the $4 taxi/ferry ride over to paradise island.)
– road over to paradise island (home of the atlantis resort!) and beach bummed on cabbage beach.
– after dinner that night, we headed back to senor frogs to dance our little booties off! SO FUN.
– tendered off coco cay; aka royal caribbean’s PRIVATE island in the bahamas! what, what?!
– beached alllllllllll day
– key west, florida!
this is such a quaint little town, and i love it! make sure you grab a slice of key lime pie while you’re there and head on down the the most southern point of the continental u.s! so cool!
( don’t like key lime pie? stop by GLAZED. this gourmet donut & coffee shop has THE BEST key lime pie dessert in the country! )
– said goodbye to our home for the week 🙁
– spent a little bit of time at hollywood beach in ft. lauderdale before catching our flight.
i’m dying to know what y’all did for spring break!
let me know in the comments!