you may love it..you may hate it, but either way the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here once again. i was pleasantly surprised this the assortment this year. i’ve felt a little underwhelmed with the offering the past couple of years, but this year delivered!
in the past i’ve pulled together pages and pages of products i deemed “worthy” of buying from the sale. this year, i’ve decided to really focus on items and products i really, really love and think you will to. a lot of these are amazing staple pieces you’ll get a ton of use out of for years to come. – i was able to see several of these pieces in person at my Nordstrom and made sure to provide my color commentary where applicable.
if it’s beauty products you’re after, be sure to scroll all the way to the end of the post. so many good value sets included in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year for products i already know, use and love!
questions about the sale? check out this page for all the dates and information.
**1. All Saints Balfern Leather Biker Jacket – IMO, this is the perfect leather moto jacket. i wear mine non-stop in the fall/winter. you’ll hardly ever find this on sale, so if you’re thinking about it, now would be a good time to buy.
2. BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket – i’ve had my eye on this jacket for years, but i’ve never seen it in this color before. LOVE. comes in a beautiful taupe color as well.
3. Rails Plaid Flannel Jacket – a bit pricey, but i swear you’ll outfit repeat in this all the time. saw it in person today and the quality is wonderful. love the fit and versatility of this piece.
4. BB Dakota Leather Blazer – comes in cognac or this army green color. this would be an amazing elevated basic for fall. this green in person may look a little gray-ish in some lights.
5. All Saint Balfern Denim Biker Jacket – my favorite jacket in DENIM? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! this might be worth the splurge. how perfect for warmer months?
6. & 8. – these blazers are from different brands but are very similar. both have oversized fits and a longer length, and are also a more casual knit material.
7. TopShop Polo Sweater – love the collar on this! would have tried this on today if they would’ve had my size! super soft; not itchy at all. runs oversized – size down for a more normal fit.
**9. VERO MODA Sweater Tank Dress – a solid summer staple piece you’ll continue to wear over an over.
10. Celine Sunglasses – i’m not usually one for splurging on designer sunglasses, but these are so classic to me. i can see myself wearing these for YEARS.
**11. Le Labo Parfum Discovery Set – if i could bathe in Another 13, i would. a travel size set like this is a perfect way to dip your toe in the waters of Le Labo.
12. All Saints Ruffle Dress – i’m so obsessed with this dress. i could see it styled with heels, combat boots, sneakers, or flat sandals. SO versatile.
13. Jenny Bird Link Earrings – beautiful 14k gold plated earrings. a cool twist on the classic hoop earring.
14. All Saints Hobo Tote – love this for an everyday bag! i have a bag pretty similar in shape/size and get so much use out of it.
15. Madewell Perfect Straight Jean – the quality of Madewell jeans is incredible. this is a great “work horse” pair of jeans that will never fail you.
16. Nike Essential Sweats – my IG friend devon is obsessed with these sweats. great quality and highwaisted fit – available in heather gray and black
**17. Good American Faux Leather Pants – these remind me so much of the infamous Aritzia Melina pant. saw these in person and they felt so nice; probably better quality than the Melinas. would buy for myself but they are just a smidge too cropped.
18. Spanx Skinny Flare Pants – Spanx does no wrong. i have a hard time believing you won’t like these pants. perfect for your hot girl walks when the weather cools down. 😉
19. Spanx Get Moving Skort – Spanx at it again. i’ve been hooked on skirts/skorts this summer.
20. & 21. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – i own both the faux leather and the patent leather leggings – equally obsessed with them both. they elevate literally any outfit.
22. Dolce Vita Pama Sandal – i think these are a great staple heel to have in your closet. love the knot detail to add a bit of interest to a rather simple silhouette.
23. Marc Fisher Ankle Boot – do we still like sock booties, because i do!! such a good bootie for fall/winter!
**24. Nike Air Max Dawn Sneaker – tried these on in-store and HOLY COW they are comfy. would have bought them but didn’t love how they made my feet look (i’ve got big feet and i’m pretty picky). if you have “normal” sized feet (LOL) you’ll LOVE these.
25. & 26. can’t go wrong with a pair of all white Chucks. love the added platform.
27. Nike Air Max Pre-Day Sneaker – these are super similar in style to the other Nikes i shared above. the all beige is such a cool look.
28. All Saints Lenora Bootie – okay talk about a closet staple! these might be the only bootie you need for the foreseeable future. i’m so tempted to replace my old cheap western booties…
29. Slip Silk Pillowcase Duo – if you don’t have a silk pillowcase, this is your sign to get one. the hair and skin benefits make it worth the splurge.
30. Laura Mercier Loose Powder – this setting powder deserves allll the hype. currently working through my travel size jar of this powder and i’m already sold. if you have crepey, delicate under eye skin, this is for you!
**31. Slip Silk Scrunchies – have these. love these. if you are like me and need to pull your hair back at night, you should be using a silk scrunchie!
32. PMD Microderm Device – i use this device at home a couple times a month. so nice to be able to get this kind of treatment in your own home.
**33. TULA Skincare Set – i’ve gone through countless tubes of this face wash and jars of this moisturizer – they’re both fantastic. you get a full size of each as well as a travel size of each.
**34. Paula’s Choice BHA Set – Y’ALL. i just recently started using this liquid exfoliant and the change i’ve already begun to see in my skin is insane. it has been helping me with blemishes & texture primarily. i RAN to nordstrom to buy this before it sold out.
**35. Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Set – there’s a reason this is a cult favorite. this color looks good on EVERYONE. i don’t know how..it just does. the lipstick and liner are $58 alone, so for an extra dollar you get the hydrochloric acid formula lipstick in “pillow talk” as well.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.